Tate's Honey Farm
Amanda's last Day At the Shop
Tate's Honey Farm is a family run business that has been meeting all your beekeeping needs since 1971. We run our own beekeeping operation and provide a location for all beekeepers to stop by and hear the latest news. The Coffee is always on and in the winter the fire place is going. If nothing else come in and talk bees with Jerry, Laura and Kaylee or one of the many beekeepers that stop by to visit. We have beekeeping equipment, honey, pollen, and candle making supplies and provide package bees, queens and pollination services.
We are in full swing for the summer honey flow. It will really be different this year. My two older grandsons Quinn and Jerren are now in the military Air Force and Army respectably and doing great. They won't be here to help and I will really miss them. Great grandson Wesley is to young to help. But I still have my granddaughters and they are a special blessing. We still have all our great friends to help out.
Contact by phone at 509-924-6669, or email at email@example.com
Or stop by our shop at E. 8900 Maringo Drive, Spokane, WA 99212.
See location and contacts for more details. Site updated 8/30/2016
NOTES: we accept cash or checks.
- We are closed Sat. Sept. 3rd for the Labor day weekend. Been a very busy season and the Grandkids and I are taking the weekend for some family time before school starts.
- We are in our summer hours now and are open Saturday 0830 to 1700.
- We will be closed November 26, 2016 for Thanksgiving Holiday and December 24, 2016 for Christmas Holiday. Plus December 31, 2016 for New Years.
- We have California queens for sale.
- We also have local grown Mt Spokane Queens see info on package and queen tab.
Laura and Kaylee waiting on customers during package bee day. This one day will see about 800 packages distributed to local beekeepers.
Checkout the new items on the New items page. Smoker fuel is great.
We have queens for sale all summer long and ship to local areas.